The number one priority at Perseverance Pest Control (PPC) is protecting the community where our employees and customers live, work and play. We have been and will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are recommending that our employees and customers follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Perseverance Pest Control already has policies and procedures in place across our business to provide a safe working environment for our employees, including:
- Washing hands after coming into contact with other individuals.
- Washing and/or sanitizing hands before providing pest treatments.
- Washing and/or sanitizing hands before returning to the office.
- Use a smile and wave instead of a handshake.
- Avoiding physical contact with the elderly.
- Stay home if you’re sick, even if it’s just a stuffy nose!
As a PPC customer, you can take comfort knowing that even in this time of anxiety your pest problems will be addressed. Please know that there’s no need to live with bed bugs, cockroaches or carpenter ants when PPC can provide a team of healthy technicians who are following best practices to keep you and your family safe. PPC is still here to take care of your pests.